A simple process for ordering Your computer. This process is the best way for us to manage your purchase.
- Download the Application, Fill it Out, Snail Mail, SCAN/Email or Fax to +1 305.556.1329. You will need to register first to download the application. Look for the "create an account" just below the "Login Form" on the upper right side of the screen. Creating an account is simple; the only information you'll be asked is your name and an email address. The system will send you an email with a link; click on the link or copy the link and put it into the address bar to validate your registration. After you put the link in the address bar, Login to your account, then the application will be available for download. Registration helps us conserve bandwidth resources. If you are concerned about privacy, read our Privacy Statement.
- When filling in the form, put the option you want in the "Item No." box and the amount. Then add the total of your item/s and the shipping cost of per computer. Your "Customer Information" and "Billing Information" of your credit card, debit card or bank account that you submit to PayPal needs to be the same so we can keep track of your order and get you the right unit. This form is necessary and must be completed before any payment is made. The form is part of our accounting system.
- When we have received your application, we will notify you via email (make sure you register online with the same email you put on the application) and then you can Go online and click on the Lay Away Button to make payment. Don't forget to check how often you want this to be debited from your account (one time, weekly or monthly).
- After we have received your last and final payment, the unit will be shipped from our warehouse in 3 to 10 days, usually within 4 days.
- That's it! You will be the proud owner of a quality computer that comes with a 90 day warranty.